Authority Black Book

The Authority Black Book is our most downloaded e-book providing high value for bloggers. The 2011 edition - focused on social media - was downloaded 50,000 times and was ranked #1 by Mashable at the time. The 2014, completely re-written Authority Black Book provides comprehensive coverage of what all it takes to build a blog from "idea to success". Read more

BlogSuccess Audio Book

The BlogSuccess e-book - "Everything you need to take your blog from Idea to Success" - is now available in audio form. This is the highly detailed version of the Authority Black Book in crisp and melodious audio form. Read more

BlogSuccess Deep Insight papers

The BlogSuccess e-book - "Everything you need to take your blog from Idea to Success" - is now available in audio form. This is the highly detailed version of the Authority Black Book in crisp and melodious audio form. Read more

BlogSuccess e-Book

The BlogSuccess e-book - "Everything you need to take your blog from Idea to Success" - is all that you need to make your blog successful. This is the highly detailed version of the Authority Black Book and gives you everything you need to know to build a successful blog. Don't start on a blog without reading this book - it could be the difference between success and an inactive blog. Read more

BlogSuccess Membership

In the BlogSuccess e-book - "Everything you need to take your blog from Idea to Success" - you will learn about the 20% activities are are very CRITICAL for the blogger to perform. Well, then who does the other 80%? Answer - Blog Success! Sign up today for Blog Success members and UNLOCK upwards of 20 hours every month, time which you can devote to steering your blog towards your stated goal. Read more

CurationSoft Desktop Version

Our flagship product, CurationSoft is the web's premier content curation tool. With CurationSoft, you get FAST content gathering, authoring and publishing functionality to help generate rich, popular and Google-friendly content in a fraction of the time. With over 23,000 users, CurationSoft is the proven solution to your content generation problems. Read more

CurationSoft Tablet

Generate FAST content "on the go". Whether blogging at the beach, live-blogging or simply making your wait-times more productive, CurationTab is the iOS and Android version of CurationSoft. You get the same content gathering, authoring and publishing functionality as with CurationSoft plus a few more mobile features. Read more

CurationSoft WordPress plug-in

If you run WordPress, then you'll love the CurationSoft plug-in. This plug-in gives you the power of CurationSoft from within the WordPress post editor and helps you curate content right into your post as you are building it. Read more